Bright glowing skin even in scorching summer?? Know the tricks!•
Posted on June 19 2018
The summer has left most of us (read all who haven’t been in an honest relationship with their sunscreen) tanned & dark. This year it is not only the temperature that has soared to 40 degrees, a comparatively lesser humidity has worked together with the temperature to literally burn the skin. So, now, when we are finally expecting the summer to make way for monsoon in a week, it is time to say “bye bye” to that summer tan as well.
Here are some tricks to stay bright even in this scorching summer,
- Do not forget to lather on sunscreen even if you are staying indoors.
- Use sunscreen every time you attend the kitchen or go out, even on seemingly cloudy days.
- Use umbrella while going out during the day, even if the sun seems to be hidden behind clouds.
- Wear skin covering cotton or linen clothes, this can be exceptionally helpful to save your skin from the heat burn.
- Choose your sunscreen with care. It must be a heat proof & sweat resistant formula.
- Avoid staying under direct sunlight for long
- Store your skin toner in the fridge & use the chilled toner directly on your face after you have got back home (obviously after cleansing your face). This will control any burning sensation on the skin that might be triggered by the excess heat.
- Moisturizing your skin properly during summer is vital as the summer heat & continuous sweating dries out the skin.
- If you tend to get dark during summer, using a skin brightening treatment like the Tetra Range or the Fair and Bright Day & Night Cream is a good option.
- Use an at home de-tanning treatment once or twice a week.
How to Style Your L...
Hairstyles can surely boost your personality when done right... and dying your hair is one of those easiest ways! Moreover, Burgundy is one of the ...Read More
Stop the Spread of ...
It’s been over 2 years that the entire humanity is fighting the outbreak of the menacing Coronavirus. Over the last 2 years, the virus has mutated ...Read More
Why Is Orange Your ...
Although winter is one of the most looked-for seasons in India, it is pretty much nightmarish to many! The Indian skin that is mostly used to its...Read More