Makeup tips for Puja•
Posted on October 15 2018
Pujor saj can never be complete without the right dose of makeup. However, it is important to apply makeup in the right way to get the best effects. Here are some tips that will help you get a flawless look with makeup. For quick tips & tricks on Pujo makeup check out Makeup tips & tricks for Puja.
Day makeup tips
- Your day makeup should not be very bold, rather a ‘no-makeup’ makeup look is ideal.
- Always keep in mind that your makeup should be in accordance with your dress & facial features.
- Before you start with makeup, first prepare your skin by cleansing, exfoliating & moisturizing with suitable products according to your skin type. Even the best quality makeup can never give you a flawless finish unless your skin is well prepared for it. The Tetra Conditioner makes a perfect base for makeup.
- If you sweat a lot or if the humidity is high, rub a few ice cubes wrapped in a cotton cloth on your face for 10 minutes before applying makeup.
- Make sure to apply a makeup base, which will add to the longevity of the total makeup.
- Apply the Touches of Keya Seth Liquid makeup foundation that is an exact match with your skin tone, with a flat foundation brush. Keep in mind, for foundation always follow the “less is more” theory.
- After applying the foundation blend it well & then apply concealer around the eyes & on any dark spots on the face that you want to hide. If you have a problem free skin & you do not have much to hide, you can completely skip the concealer part.
- Next use the makeup fix translucent powder to set the makeup properly.
- To do your eye makeup, first apply a deeper but not bright shade of eye shadow on the crease of the eyes & peach or pastel shade on the lid. Blend well.
- Use one shade lighter eyebrow pencil to cover up any blank spaces in your brows & to give it a well-defined look.
- Next take the cake eyeliner, add a little water to it & draw a thin line on the upper eyelid with a brush.
- Apply the I – stick Kajal onto the lower eyelids.
- Add some more water on the cake eyeliner & apply onto the lashes with a mascara brush.
- For the lip makeup, first line the lips & then fill in with a peach or nude shade of lip color.
- Apply a little blusher onto the cheeks & blend well to get a natural healthy tone on the skin.
Makeup tips for the night
- Your night makeup can be bold & gorgeous but always keep in mind that it should not be over the top.
- Just like the day makeup, start with preparing your skin & then moisturize with the Tetra Conditioner.
- Apply the Aromatic Pan Cake on the face with a wet sponge. Blend well.
- Apply the Aromatic Pan Stick over the highly pigmented areas to hide any unwanted marks or spots.
- Set your makeup with the Aromatic Compact Powder.
- Now apply the eyeshadow, a deeper shade to the crease & a lighter & brighter shade on the lids. Blend well so that the two shades mix properly.
- Perfect your brows with an eyebrow pencil to get a defined look.
- Use the I – Stick Kajol to tight line the lower lids.
- Add a bit water to the Cakeliner & use it as an eye liner with a brush on your lower & upper eyelids.
- If you want to make your eye makeup more pronounced you can apply Kajol on the top of the liner as well.
- Use the cakeliner on your lashes with a mascara brush to add volume to them.
- Before starting with your lip makeup, line the lips properly & then fill in with a suitable lip tint. If needed, apply a lip gloss on the top of it.
- Apply blush onto the apples of your cheeks & the Aromatic Shine Loose Powder onto the cheek bones, on the nose bone & a little onto your forehead.
How to Style Your L...
Hairstyles can surely boost your personality when done right... and dying your hair is one of those easiest ways! Moreover, Burgundy is one of the ...Read More
Stop the Spread of ...
It’s been over 2 years that the entire humanity is fighting the outbreak of the menacing Coronavirus. Over the last 2 years, the virus has mutated ...Read More
Why Is Orange Your ...
Although winter is one of the most looked-for seasons in India, it is pretty much nightmarish to many! The Indian skin that is mostly used to its...Read More