How Steam Inhalation of Essential Oils Can Be Beneficial for Cold & Cough
Be it the humid summer, the burning loo, or the drizzly monsoon, cold and cough is quite common amongst children and adults. However, it is recently that these not so concerning symptoms of common cold are causing panic amid the masses for they resemble the symptoms of COVID-19 largely. But is there a solution? Can essential oils help you fight such worrisome signs? Hot and Cold, a premium essential oil blend has been found effective in this regard.
Why You Must Not Ignore Cold and Cough?
Cold and cough can be caused by a number of reasons, weather change being one of them. However, as per doctors’ advice, you must not ignore them as the menacing pandemic is also impacting its victims in a similar way. The most commonly perceived symptoms include:
- Stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Body ache
How Essential Oils Can Relieve You from Cold and Cough?
A healthy body typically has a frequency ranging from 62 to 78 MHz. It is at 58 MHz when the process of disease sets in. It has been observed in studies that essential oils have the highest frequency of all-natural substances. For instance, the frequency of Rose Essential Oil starts at 52 MHz and can go as high as 320 MHz.
When essential oils are diffused, they can make the patients feel better emotionally. In fact, within seconds of exposure to the oils and inhalation of the same, patients feel calm and less anxious. It is fascinating to see the way the oils work on the body. Certain oils act within seconds while others act within 1-3 minutes. When the oils applied on feet, their effects travel to the head and take effect within a minute.
The book states it clearly that the more people got results, the more studies are being initiated in this field. Usually, they ease the symptoms of a cough and cold by fighting bacteria & viruses, soothing throat, and reducing inflammation.
Why Rely on Hot and Cold in Defeating the Symptoms of Cold and Cough?
Hot and Cold, the cold & cough reliever by Keya Seth Aromatherapy is a Natural Healer with Antibacterial, Antiviral, Anti-Inflammatory & Decongestant properties. It is effective at fighting back Cold, Cough, Germs & Allergies. It has a Soothing and Warm aroma that ease irritations that cause swelling and block the airways.
Hot and Cold’s Power of 5
The uniquely formulated product contains the power of 5 essential oils:
- Peppermint essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Thyme essential oil
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Black Pepper essential oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil Health Benefits
With Antirheumatic, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, and Antiviral properties, this stimulant from the Australian gum-tree Eucalyptus helps clear the head. This essential oil’s Antiviral action works well on the respiratory tract, soothing inflammation and easing mucus. Particularly good for influenza, throat infections, coughs, catarrhal conditions, sinusitis, asthma, and tuberculosis.
It offers relief from the conditions, including:
- Stuffiness from cold
- Hay fever
- Painful effects of migraine
- Scarlet fever
It effectively lowers temperature and has a cooling and deodorising action upon body.
- Peppermint Essential Oil Health Benefits
The healing properties of Peppermint Essential Oil Promotes Overall Physical Health and Well Being. This Antiseptic, Antibacterial, and Antiviral oil has a refreshing aroma and widely used for inhalations to treat headaches and migraines.
It is Antiseptic and Antispasmodic. It effectively reduces mucus, relieves coughs, sinusitis, throat infections, asthma, cold, flu, and bronchitis.
- Thyme Essential Oil Health Benefits
Used since time immemorial in different cultures and civilizations, Thyme Essential Oil is known for strengthening digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems. It has been found highly useful for treating respiratory infections, asthma, and bronchitis.
It fortifies lungs and offers relief from laryngitis, pharyngitis, whooping cough, etc. Additionally, it deters the spread of germs and boosts the immune system.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil Health Benefits
This exceptionally powerful Antiseptic is Hypoallergenic and highly effective against a range of bacterial, viral, and fungal conditions. This non-toxic essential oil is Bactericidal and Antiviral. It helps fight cold and flu, alleviates sore throat, tonsillitis; eases bronchitis, congestion, and chesty coughs. It is also considered a remedy for gum diseases.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil Health Benefits
The stimulating essential oil with Pain-Relieving, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, and Antiemetic properties, strengthens nerves and uplifts mind. It has a beneficial effect on respiratory illnesses and contributes to bringing down high temperatures.
Does Hot and Cold Belong to Therapeutic Grade?
Yes, Hot and Cold has Therapeutic Qualities and is Highly Concentrated. It is 100% Pure, Natural, Undiluted, and Safe to Use.
How to Apply Hot and Cold for Best Results?
You can follow these top 5 applications of Hot and Cold to enjoy the best results:
- Steam Inhalation: While the masses are currently counting on the steam inhaler for COVID-19, its effects can be enhanced by using 4-5 drops of Hot and Cold in a bowl of warm water or vaporizer, drape a towel over the back of your head, shut your eyes, and inhale slowly and deeply. You can increase the dose as per your preference.
- Using a Diffuser: Inhalation being the fastest way to absorb the essential oils in the bloodstream, a diffuser can be utilized to spread the products’ impact across an entire room. Generally, 4-5 drops are enough, but you can enhance the dose as per convenience.
- Inhaling from a Nebulizer: Nebulizers are quite easy to use. You can place the mouthpiece in mouth and breathe in. Basically, the nebulizer machine uses a motor to transform liquid into mist. In this case, 4-5 drops of Hot and Cold should be good enough to get the best results.
- From Handkerchief: You can also add 4-5 drops of the product in a handkerchief or tissue paper, sit upright, and inhale the aroma with deep breathing.
- Bedtime Inhalation: Being a blend of essential oils, Hot and Cold calms nerves and can be used before bedtime. Simply add 2-3 drops of the product in your pillow and let yourself rest for the night.
Is it Safe to Use Hot and Cold on Kids?
Yes. While numerous COVID protection products are available in pharmacy, most of them contain harmful ingredients that might lead to side effects. A few drops of HOT and COLD will give your child an excellent relief from cold, cough, and flu so that he or she can have a sound sleep without disruptions.
How to Style Your L...
Hairstyles can surely boost your personality when done right... and dying your hair is one of those easiest ways! Moreover, Burgundy is one of the ...Read More
Stop the Spread of ...
It’s been over 2 years that the entire humanity is fighting the outbreak of the menacing Coronavirus. Over the last 2 years, the virus has mutated ...Read More
Why Is Orange Your ...
Although winter is one of the most looked-for seasons in India, it is pretty much nightmarish to many! The Indian skin that is mostly used to its...Read More