Peace - Tension & Stress Reliever- Natural Therapeutic Essential Oil Blend of Chamomile blue & Bergamot 10ml
- Natural Stress Reliever: This Calming blend of Natural Therapeutic Essential Oil "Peace" is formulated to reduce feelings of stress, anxiety & tension. A Few Drops of "Peace" Is Ideal to relax the body and mind and help to boost mood.
- Anti-Anxiety & Relaxing Oil: Stress & Anxiety encompasses feelings of worry fear and unease though there are many medications is available to treat anxiety disorders and stress which gives relief for a while. " Peace" is a natural remedy that has anxiolytic & relaxation properties to treat these disorders and a natural way to improve your sleep or something to balance your mood during a meditation session without any side effects.
- Power of Aromatherapy: Packed with powerful therapeutic essential oils; Chamomile Blue & Rose are very soothing oil easing anxiety, promotes relaxation; Lavender Oil has a sedative action & balancing action that stabilizes the physical, etheric & astral bodies; Basil Is a good fortifier of the nervous system; Bergamot combined cooling & refreshing quality seems to allay frustration; Juniper Clears & strengthens the nerves; Sandalwood & Patchouli are very relaxing oil soothes nervous tension & anxiety.
- Therapeutic Grade: We never compromise quality for the price; Our oils are highly concentrated, steam or water distillate, or mechanical methods such as cold pressed, 100% pure, Natural, undiluted.
- How to Use: Take 8-10 drops of “Peace” on a clean handkerchief or tissue paper and sit upright; inhale the aroma with some deep breathing.
Stress relief with Aromatherapy
In today’s hectic life, stress is the ‘demon’ which has robbed us of our pleasure and happiness. Infact today life has become all about deadlines, targets and demands which eventually lead to mental fatigue and frustration. For many people, stress is so commonplace that it has become a way of life. But is has been found that Aromatherapy can magically help us to fight stress and depression to live a blissful life.
What is stress and how it impacts us
Surprisingly, stress is our body’s way of responding to any kind of demand or threat or challenge. When we feel threatened, our nervous system responds by releasing a flood of stress hormones, including adrenaline and cortisol, which rouse the body for emergency action. Our heart pounds faster, muscles tighten, blood pressure rises, breath quickens, speed our reaction time and enhance our focus. Long period of stress can lead to physical complaints and ailments like insomnia, pressure, headache, indigestion, high blood sugar and depression.
Reduce stress and anxiety with Aromatherapy
Essential oil therapy or aromatherapy has magical impact on reducing stress or anxiety levels. The beneficial effect that these natural oils on the human mind or the sensory nerves, has prompted our ancestors and modern day aromatherapists to use them in curing stress or anxiety. All essential oils help to balance emotions to some degree and individually they may be noted for their stimulating, uplifting relaxing or euphoric properties. These aromatic oils are proven to revive a tired mind and stimulate the memory. Interestingly, the area of the brain associated with smell is also that in which the memory is stored and aromas have been effectively used to trigger the minds of those suffering from amnesia.
Mode of Action:
Chamomile blue: A very soothing oil easing anxiety, promotes relaxation, gives patience, peace and allays worries. Helpful in overcoming neurogenic shock, headaches, calms the mind and is often helpful with insomnia, prevents post operative shock.
Lavender Oil: Has a sedative action and stabilises the physical, etheric, and Astral bodies, which indicates a positive effect on psychological disorders, its balancing action on the Central Nervous System My well be valuable in manic-depressive states.
Basil Oil: Is a good fortifier of the nervous system, helps in mental tiredness, fatigue, anxiety, and depression. It is particularly useful as a remedy for migraine. Fresh leaf juice is used externally for fungal infections on the skin.
Rose Oil: It has a soothing effect on the emotions, particularly depression, grief, jealousy, and resentment. lifts the heart and ease nervous tension and stress.
Bergamot Oil: A combined cooling and refreshing quality seems to allay anger and frustration, probably by decreasing the action the sympathetic nervous system.
Juniper Oil: Clears, stimulates, and strengthens the nerves. It purifies the atmosphere and supports the spirit in challenging situations. A boon perhaps to people in the helping professions.
Sandalwood Oil: A very relaxing oil, soothes nervous tension and anxiety more sedative than uplifting. Could be used to comfort the dying since it helps to bring peace and acceptance.
Patchouli Oil: Seems to banish lethargy and sharpen the wits, thereby clarifying problems and making the mind more objective.
Pregnancy, lactation, diabetes, epilepsy, neonates and infants below 5 yrs of age.